The Austin Air Allergy Machine Junior® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies living in smaller spaces. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. You can also order your Allergy Machine Junior® with wheels for ease of use.
The Allergy Machine® Jr. provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? Reduced airborne contaminates for relief of allergy and asthma symptoms
Who should consider the Allergy Machine Junior®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Those living in damp environments
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine Junior® the best choice for me?
- Developed specifically for allergy and asthma relief, by immediately filtering triggers such as dust, pollen, chemicals and gases from the air.
- Designed for people living in smaller spaces.
- Provides relief from sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
- Dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander).
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen).
- STAGE 3 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.