The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. In clinical trials the Austin Air Allergy Machine® was shown to dramatically reduce hospital visits for young asthmatic children.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air cleaners could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? In a third party study, results showed less emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Those living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- High capacity filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.